Preventative Maintenance Plans
With a name like All Around Service & Maintenance, you might figure that HVAC maintenance services would be high on our list of priorities — and you’d be right. The reasons aren’t hard to guess, but just in case you may be unaware of one or two of them, we’ll briefly mention them here. Routine system maintenance provides the following distinct advantages to home and business owners who have invested in indoor comfort equipment such as an air conditioner, heat pump, furnace or any combination of the above:
- Increased equipment lifespan
- Better day-to-day system performance
- Potential to prevent mechanical failures
- Lower bills for HVAC repair
- Savings on monthly utilities
- Better indoor air quality
- Safer equipment operation
- More consistent indoor comfort
Maintenance Plans Help You Plan Ahead & Save
Preventative maintenance plans make it easy to schedule the regular servicing your residential or commercial HVAC system needs to stay in top shape and continue operating optimally day after day and year after year. These plans help you not only remember when it’s time for your next regular system tune-up and inspection, but they also help you save money on the service itself with the 10 percent discount we offer on both parts and labor. A low-cost maintenance agreement from All Around Service & Maintenance entitles you to two HVAC inspections each year and waives any applicable overtime charges from Monday through Saturday. We’re sure you’ll agree that these are great reasons to opt for one of our popular HVAC equipment maintenance plans. Because routine maintenance is important enough to plan for in advance, our HVAC maintenance agreements offer you convenience as well as value.
What’s Included in Your HVAC Maintenance Service?
Your furnace, heat pump or air conditioning maintenance tune-up will include the following services:
- Thorough cleaning of all parts of your system, including AC coils and blower parts and furnace ignition and burner
- Lubrication of all moving parts to ensure smooth long-term equipment functioning
- Visual inspection/adjustment of system components, connections, and refrigerant level
- Calibration of thermostat and other system controls
- Testing of basic operation, including cycles, modes and backup systems
At All Around Service & Maintenance, we bring our residential and commercial customers high-quality HVAC services, including dependable equipment maintenance, and maintenance plans that offer convenience, savings and long-term peace of mind. If that’s what you’re looking for in a Southeast Texas HVAC contractor, we’d love to chat about your HVAC service needs. Call our office today for personalized attention from the air conditioning experts All Around Service.